[PLUG] RH 7.x EOL

Russell Evans russell-evans at uswest.net
Wed Apr 2 21:23:01 UTC 2003

I think the RH plan is that servers run the "enterprise" versions.
http://www.redhat.com/software/rhel/
Now that they've introduced binary incomparability with their "desktop"
version, it makes marketing sense.

So what makes Linux enterprise, other than a company wanting to sell it for a
few hundred dollars? The kernel; the tools; the file structure; or is it the
five year, "we will support it" policy?

RH is now pointy hair compatible and will be sporting the PH logo on the new
releases.

Be sure to act now to reserve your place in a RHPH certificate program.

Thank you
Russell