[PLUG] ppp connections

Billy Dimaculangan bmdimaculangan at bhpi.com.ph
Thu Apr 3 15:58:01 UTC 2003

What I have here is a RH7.2 Web server, an external modem is connected to
one of its parallel port. And that modem is connected to our patch panel.
This dial-up account used to provide internet connection for some of our
employees when their at home. This setup was configured already when I get
here. My problem now is how do I change the Phone number their dialing, the
passwd and username. I don’t know what values/fields to change in chap/pap
config file.
 Anyone who can enlighten me with this or can point to any reference

TIA
--
Billy