[PLUG] Distro diffs

Andy Davidson pheon at hevanet.com
Sat Apr 5 18:53:01 UTC 2003

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 05:15:17PM -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Well, I run my business from the house. There are two workstations (.1 and
> .2), my notebook (.3), the floppyfw firewall (.4), my finacee's "new" laptop
> (.5) and the new -- replacement -- server/workstation (.6). Then there is
> the VMware, virtual win98 (.7).

Similarly here. There is her desktop, my desktop, the laptop, the
firewall and the crash machine.  Five active machines doesn't count
the well controller (an old NEC 75 MHz laptop) or the previous
firewall machine sitting idle on the floor.  :-) I guess I'll give it
to FreeGeek.

Andy Davidson	pheon at hevanet.com
If you know what you're doing, you're not learning anything.