[PLUG] Re: [lug] HB2892 Update

ridgwad at peak.org ridgwad at peak.org
Sat Apr 5 22:18:08 UTC 2003

Greetings Cooper,

>Finally, I am told that the Business Software alliance _will_ be
>testifying in opposition of this bill. If some of you could do some
>research on the BSA and send me links of articles outlining their
>practices, motivation and case history I would be very great full. This
>will give me more time to coordinate our efforts without needing to
>worry so much about theirs.

The BSA are evil bastards, just do a search on Slashdot to see some of the
stunts they pull.

  /\-/\   Dean Ridgway               |  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
 ( - - )  InterNet ridgwad at peak.org  |  I took the one less traveled by,
 =\_v_/=                             |  And that has made all the difference.
                                     |     "The Road Not Taken" - Robert Frost.
http://www.peak.org/~ridgwad/
PGP mail encouraged, finger for key: 28C577F3 2A5655AFD792B0FB 9BA31E6AB4683126