[PLUG] HB 2892 Update

Cooper Stevenson cooper at cooper.stevenson.name
Mon Apr 7 09:23:01 UTC 2003

All,

In keeping with release schedules as "early and often," I have updated
the HB2892 page. You may now find my testimony written testimony and the
opposition's written testimony there.

Also, you may hear Realplayer audio of the General Government Committee
hearing on HB 2892 here (special thanks to Paul Nelson of Riverdale High
School for this link):

http://www.leg.state.or.us/listn/archive/archive.2003s/HGG-200304030813.ram

I have a meeting this morning but will update the page with the
proponent's testimony when I return. There's plenty of proponent
testimony, believe me!

Finally, just so you know, the Oregon Dept. of Administrative services,
while testifying officially that they are "against" this bill, are
actually saying that they oppose only some of the language in this bill,
_not_ the bill itself.

Sincerely,

Cooper Stevenson
MWVLUG Coordinator