[PLUG] Re: [Eug-lug]Re: HB 2892 Proposed Ammendment

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Sat Apr 12 11:48:01 UTC 2003

On Sat, 2003-04-12 at 10:27, Steven A. Adams wrote:

> I encourage all to seek enlightenment from Webster. In this magical book
> you will find many definitions for the word "open", all of which are are
> arranged in order of precedence. In the case of the word "open", there
> are at least 3 definitions that directly relate to Open Source within
> the top 5 ( of the 13 listed definitions ). None of these definitions,
> when preceded by the word "Published", imply "not defined".

Your impertinence notwithstanding, you ignore the fact that we're
talking about law here, and ultimately, lawyers.  Common sense does not
apply, old darling.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
*     Tired of spam and viruses in your e-mail?  Get the     *
* Naked Ape Mail Defender! http://nakedape.cc/r/maildefender *