[PLUG] "NETFILTER_DEBUG messages go where?" or "Where are the knobs on this syslog.conf thingie???"

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sat Apr 12 13:51:02 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> writes:

Russell> Yeah, I know about the LOG target.  I want to know where the
Russell> CONFIG_NETFILTER_DEBUG printk's are going.  [...] but it doesn't
Russell> answer my original question.

Ah, I see now.  E.g., in net/ipv4/ip_nat_rule.c:

   #if 0
   #define DEBUGP printk
   #else
   #define DEBUGP(format, args...)
   #endif

They are being defined away.  If I _really_ want to see them I need to
change that zero to a one.

--
Russell Senior         ``I've seen every kind of critter God ever made,
seniorr at aracnet.com      and I ain't never seen a meaner, lower, more