[PLUG] two shell questions

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Sun Apr 13 12:02:02 UTC 2003

1) How do I modify the .bashrc to display my full path in the prompt?
I'd like to be able to change the colors to high contrast colors my old
eyes can see, too if the hack includes color coding. I didn't write the
answer to this down over a year ago, so it's lost now.
	ie [mike at rhws /home/mike/somedir/someotherdir]$

2) I've made a really cool script to do remote ssh backups, but I want
it to run itself in a terminal window so I can see it. How do I do that?

Thanks all--

Mike