[PLUG] Procmail help.

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Sun Apr 13 19:42:01 UTC 2003

* Russ Johnson <russj at dimstar.net> [2003-04-13 19:34]:
> One more try, and I'm replying to this so I get some mail... :)
>
> I just googled AGAIN(!) and found where your home directory can't be set
> to allow your group to write... I checked, and this is set 755 on the
> user that works. I've set mine like that... Now I'll see....

That fixed it...

Make sure the permissions on the file .procmailrc, and the directory it's in, only
allow the user (not the groups, and especially not everyone) to write.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #6 (Collect all 18)
"All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is still my own." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe