[PLUG] Sent Mail + Postfix

Keith Nasman keith at ahapala.net
Mon Apr 14 07:33:01 UTC 2003

Jason,

On the MUA front, I have been using squirrelmail
(http://www.squirrelmail.org) since testing it for a client last year. I
access it from https to utilize SSL and I find it very nice. My drafts,
sent and trash are kept on the server. I have broadband at work and home,
but ovet spring break I checked mail from my sister-in-law's AOL account
and it was a champ. It was sure nice not having to set up any IMAP account
info and then remove it.

Make sure you give security a good thought if you are accessing your mail
over a insecure network such as the internet.

Keith