[PLUG] NetWare & Linux?

Schlosser, Ryan rschlosser at newedgenetworks.com
Tue Apr 15 17:23:02 UTC 2003

Cheap enough? Try free up to 250,000 users:

http://www.novell.com/products/edirectory/promo.html

While I dont' know the restrictions of use for their promo, I'd say the
promise is there that it's pretty cheap.

Does Linux need Novell integration?  No.  But, open systems play better, and
when Novell works hard to stay compatible with other solutions, I think it's
a win-win situation.