[PLUG] NetWare & Linux?

Steven A. Adams stevea at nwtechops.com
Tue Apr 15 17:34:02 UTC 2003

Another point too, Novell's market share here on the west coast has been
hammered pretty hard by Bill and his minions but the concentration of
Novell users in the mid-west and east is still pretty strong. Opening
those installations to Linux and open-source, that is both stable and
compatible, would be a real boost for the Linux community (not to
mention regaining some ground for Novell).

Steven A. Adams <stevea at nwtechops.com>