[PLUG] "headers" & "footers" on Web pages

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Apr 17 08:15:02 UTC 2003

  I have the same image & title and contact information on each of my 11 Web
pages. I would like to put the code for one in a "header" file and the other
in a "footer" file and do the equivalent of #include <...> on each page.
That makes updating much easier.

  After looking in my ORA book on html I come to you for knowledge. How can
I include separate files as headers and footers?

TIA,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)