[PLUG] SOT - Motels - Open Source Software Convention 2003

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Fri Apr 18 13:22:04 UTC 2003

I'm attending a very small portion of the Open Source Software Convention
in July.  I'm also bringing the better half since she has never been to
Portland.  The Convention rates at the Marriott seem a little high so I'm
looking for alternative motels.  Near downtown or a Maxrail stop would be
great.  It has been 5 years since I was last in Portland so my memory of
what's avaiable is a bit hazy.

Suggestions?

TIA,
Rod