[PLUG] Micro$oft kills open-source bill!

Ken Barber pundit at teleport.com
Sun Apr 20 12:41:14 UTC 2003

I have just submitted this article

http://www.leg.state.or.us/03reg/measures/hb2800.dir/hb2892.intro.html

to Slashdot.  We still don't know what happened -- meaning,
exactly which dirty trick was used to derail a bill that had wide
support in the leadership of Oregon's House of Representatives.

When I find out, we need to make sure that the Press gets the
story.

Ken Barber
--
"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of
authority.  It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution