[PLUG] DNS problem maybe....

Billy Dimaculangan bmdimaculangan at bhpi.com.ph
Sun Apr 20 23:01:02 UTC 2003

We’re encountering problem with our mail server. Recently we’ve change ISP,
we’ve changed the IP add from the one given by the new ISP. Our users can
receive and send mail through their workstation using an MS client. The
problem is our IMP webmail, we cannot access mail.bhpi.com.ph remotely.  At
home using an internet prepaid I can ping the mail server’s NIC, but
unsuccessful  when I try accessing it through web browser. Where do I start
to solve this problem?

We badly need this web mail for our VIPs abroad.  I hope someone could help
me with this

TIA
---
Billy