[PLUG] Samba and Domain groups

Bill Spears bspears at easystreet.com
Wed Apr 23 07:51:02 UTC 2003

Hey, Dan, just the guy I was looking for.  My wife has a computer form
her school (WinXP) which of course belongs to some group? there. We have
my computer running Samba which a Win98 can see and use fine. The WinXp
can see the Samba share, but when it tries to log on, it says it already
tried that user(same user on both Win computers) and it didn't work.

Before my disk crash, I had this working, but I don't remember what I
did differently. Does this ring any bells.

Bill Spears <bspears at easystreet.com>