[PLUG] Switching from Linux ?

Stephen Young deafphate at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 16:30:03 UTC 2003

Thanks Rich, payday I think I will invest in that book, the reviews on
amazon seem to be in favor of it.  Never thought of having three nics in the
firewall server.  Is the idea to have the public servers on their own boxes
plugged into the firewall directly, and have the other nic plugged into a
switch for the lan, and have teh third plugged into my cable ?

Sounds very logical, never really thought about that before.  How similar is
open bsd compared to freebsd ?  Are they like slackware compared to redhat,
or are the kernels developed by separate groups unlike the linux kernel ?

Thanks agian for the help Rich

Stephen Young