[PLUG] DSL

Schlosser, Ryan rschlosser at newedgenetworks.com
Wed Apr 23 17:38:02 UTC 2003

I work for New Edge Networks and therefore I'd like to see you order thru
us, so that my employment maintains.

Prequal at http://www.transedge.com/products/dsl/soho/

However, it's not the cheapest gig in town.  Mainly oriented towards
business users.

I recommend easystreet without hesitation if you're more price conscious.