[PLUG] DSL

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Apr 23 18:11:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Schlosser, Ryan wrote:

> I work for New Edge Networks and therefore I'd like to see you order thru
> us, so that my employment maintains.

I'll add I have a New Edge Networks DSL plus we resell(?) the product and
I've yet to hear a complaint about the quality.  Sometimes getting an
install can be a lengthy process but it's to be expected for non
shared-line SDSL (business grade).  The shared-line ADSL sold to the
masses (consumers) usually has no CIR or QOS guarantee.
   We have more problems with the wire owners and the upstream bandwidth
providers than with New Edge.

Rod