[PLUG] DSL

hilsy at hilsy.com hilsy at hilsy.com
Wed Apr 23 18:21:21 UTC 2003

I am happy with the service I have received over the
last few years with dsl-only.net.  I have qwest as my
phone service and dsl-only as my ISP.

I'm curious if Comcast is offering to not raise your
rates if you go with thier top-of-the-line digital
cable or if it is an across-the-board rate increase.

Jim Hilsenteger