[PLUG] DSL

mikeraz at patch.com mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Apr 23 20:19:02 UTC 2003

I'm in the process of switching from Qwest (business class) DSL to
Speakeasy.  My history with Qwest goes back to being one of the first
installs in Portland.

If you are looking for Linux friendly, WiFi Friendly, host server
(including games) friendly, with two static IPs by default and 1.5mbit
down 768 up.  Speakeasy is a great way to go.  Modem is free after
rebate, so you own it.  Customer service is killer great.

Yes, I do get $50 if you sign up and tell them I refered you.
Yes, I like them very much and would refer them even without the
cash.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 05:33:20PM -0700, Dirk Ouellette typed:

--
      Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity

   The fortune cookie says: