[PLUG] samba and profiles...

Petcher, Danielx J danielx.j.petcher at intel.com
Thu Apr 24 09:03:02 UTC 2003

Another approach would be to use your NIC's PXE (Preboot eXecution
Environment), if it has such, or netboot see the HOWTO at

http://cui.unige.ch/info/pc/remote-boot/howto.html

I know the title says it's for Linux remote booting, but there's info on
dos/windows booting and backup options there, too.

-djp
http://folding.stanford.edu - the brain you save may be your own!