[PLUG] Looking for a new-to-me laptop

Launi launi at zaramyth.net
Fri Apr 25 11:00:02 UTC 2003

OK, I have heard this from a few of my friends and would like to know where
this is documented.  I recently replaced my battery in my A21p which held up
for about 3 years.  It was holding 3 hours new then slipped to 2.5 then to 1
and finally 3 minutes before I replaced it.

I always use my laptop with the battery plugged in at my docking station and
then yank it out when I want to roam around my house (wireless).  I though
that nickel metal hydride batteries were not prone to over charging?

Lonnie Wormley