[PLUG] AOL email policies

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Sat Apr 26 10:54:02 UTC 2003

<?echo Derek Loree managed to take the time to type out the following:

> On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 12:09, Daniel B. Herrington wrote:
>> Steve,
>>
>> Do you know if there is anyway to remove yourself from getting blocked?
>>
>> On AOL's site they don't give any recourse for dynamic ip users, it
>> simply says
>> AOL "will not accept connections from systems that use dynamically
>> assigned IP
>> addresses."
>>
> Can't you relay through your service provider?
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Derek Loree

Yes you can... in Postfix I added the following.. and I think I need to
add one for netscape because I've seen some emails blocked from them as
well.

added these to postfix/transport file.
aol.com smtp:smtp.comcast.net
cs.com smtp:smtp.comcast.net