[PLUG] Re: HB 2892

Kurt S. Harlan kurt at kurt-harlan.net
Mon Apr 28 17:43:02 UTC 2003

Rep. Mabrey,
It is my understanding that this bill is being held up by, literally, ONE
lobbyist who seems to "own" Karen Minnis:  Jim Craven of the American
Electronics Association.  AEA claims to have thousands of member companies
but their work on this bill is for the exclusive benefit of only
one of those members.

What can I/we do about resolving this problem with the democratic process?

Kurt S. Harlan