[PLUG] Re: HB 2892 Update

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Apr 28 22:19:02 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Kyle" == Kyle Accardi <sandbox at pacifier.com> writes:

Kyle> PLUG is not a non-profit organization, whatever opinions are
Kyle> expressed on the webpage are guaranteed by the
Kyle> U.S. Constitution.  Period.  Whether or not all pluggers are for
Kyle> the bill or not is another matter.

Here's a suggestion.  If you want to relate a sense of support for the
bill from PLUG, and as PLUG's informal status precludes taking a
formal position, why not just have a show of hands at the next
meeting, someone can count them and report _that_ when desiring to
testify to something quantitative or qualitative about the sense of
PLUG "members" on the subject.  It isn't PLUG taking a position, it is
simply reporting a fact.

--
Russell Senior          ``Rome is strangling my people and my country... the
seniorr at aracnet.com       whole earth.  But not forever!  I tell you, the day