[PLUG] Printing pictures.

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Apr 29 13:47:01 UTC 2003

What do people use the print pictures?

I have an HP inkjet color printer. While I was using windows, I used
Paint Shop Pro to print my pictures.

Now I'm using Linux, and I find that just about everything I use (The
GIMP, XV, EE, several others) prints washed out and at a very large dot
pitch.

The images I'm printing at 1600x1200, which should be plenty for
printing to a 8 1/2x11 sheet of paper. I've proved it by installing
Paint Shop Pro in my VMware windows machine, and they print fine there.

So, what do you use that works?

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #6 (Collect all 18)
"All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is still my own." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe