[PLUG] Switching from Linux ?

Kaile Riser kaile at centerspan.com
Wed Apr 30 09:32:02 PDT 2003

In general, yes... However, a good friend of mine runs jails that he
creates virtual filesystems for... He makes an image of a fresh jail,
starts it up, configures it how he wants, runs it normally, and
periodically saves it back to the image file. He also runs read-only
images so that when he shuts down the jail, it goes back to the original
configuration. It's really flexible.

Kaile