[PLUG] Handspring Visor problem

Barbara vertas100 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 11:57:02 UTC 2003

There is one thing that keeps me from using Linux full time. I have
a Handspring Visor Prism, the cradle using USB hooked into my MS
Natural USB keyboard. I use Avantgo every morning to get web pages,
to read at work on breaks and lunch. I have never been able to get
any program (kpilot, jpilot) to work with it and Avantgo. The Visor
howto is ancient and most of the help files are oriented to Palm's
with serial hookups. Does anyone have experience with Handsprings
and Avantgo?

Thanks!

Barbara