[PLUG] ET (Extremely Tentative): Job possibility

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Aug 5 14:59:02 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Shahms" == Shahms King <shahms at shahms.com> writes:

Shahms> [...] In all seriousness, I'd think mailman would be smart
Shahms> enough (or configurable enough) to not set the Reply-To header
Shahms> on mails to the list with that header already set (i.e. mails
Shahms> that people went out of their way to ensure were not
Shahms> replied-to on list).  Perhaps enough people with MUA's that
Shahms> don't have a "Reply To List" option also set Reply-To on all
Shahms> of their outgoing mails?

Yeah.  I was thinking the same thing.  The responsible thing to do
here (he says to no one in particular) is supply a patch.

--
Russell Senior         ``shtal latta wos ba padre u prett tu nashtonfi
seniorr at aracnet.com      mrlosh''  -- Bashgali Kafir for ``If you have