[PLUG] cisco 678 DSL latency issues

Steven A. Adams stevea at nwtechops.com
Tue Aug 5 19:34:01 UTC 2003

mii-tool and/or ethtool doesn't work on some cards I've found. If you
have one of these NIC's you might want to add the:

options <nic_driver_name> full_duplex=1

line in /etc/modules.conf. In order to make that active you'll have to
either reboot or jump through the hoops of downing the interface and
doing the rmmod/depmod/modprobe/insmod combo that works for your dist.