[PLUG] Lexmark Z23

Anthony Schlemmer aschlemm at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 21:52:01 UTC 2003

The LinuxPrinting.org website has this printer defined as a
"paperweight" but that there may be a binary only driver available for
it.

http://www.linuxprinting.org/show_printer.cgi?recnum=Lexmark-Z23

Anytime you are contemplating using or buying a printer to use under
Linux, you should consult this website first IMHO:

http://www.linuxprinting.org

Tony

--
Anthony Schlemmer