[PLUG] spamassassin won't assassinate

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Sun Aug 10 22:08:01 UTC 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 15:31, Robby Russell wrote:

> I have spamd running when I do a ps. Perhaps you need that running as well.

Feeling rather foolish, I've sent the procmail filter to the correct
address to find spamd, and it works fine.

I'm trying to tune the thing to catch more spam, from the 10 I set it to
originally, but I'm not having luck. What do I need to restart to change
it? I've changed the default user setting, the specific settings... It
still comes out as needing a 10 to rewrite headers.

Also, what do you use as a default action for failed messages in
procmail?

--
Mike De La Mater
Small Business Networks and Consulting