[PLUG] xdm works but startx fails

Kyle Accardi sandbox at pacifier.com
Mon Aug 18 21:44:02 UTC 2003

Randall Hansen wrote:
> (EE) RADEON(0): [agp] AGP not available
> (EE) RADEON(0): [drm] failed to remove DRM signal handler
> DRIUnlock called when not locked

Hmm, if I'm remembering your circumstances this shouldn't be the case, but
is the 'agpgart' module loaded?  (type lsmod)

If not, look in /etc/modules.conf for that module and see what may be
unloading it when it exits.  It'd be strange to find that module in that
file, but I don't know jack about debian (I think you said that's what this
was).

I'm probably way off base and should be asking different questions.  (Where
are the questions?)
--
Kyle Accardi