[PLUG] Need help setting up home network, willing to pay

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Tue Aug 19 19:15:02 UTC 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Jeme A Brelin wrote:
> Jim, email me the network specs and I'll forward you the floppy image
> for a floppyfw that will do what you want it to do and instructions for
> writing that image to a diskette.

On second reading, I guess you want something other than just a firewall.

Personally, I don't recommend running externally accessible services on
your NAT/firewall machine and I don't think anybody else here would,
either, but that's flexible based on your personal needs and expectations.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net