[PLUG] The house bill, a possible problem...

Steven A. Adams stevea at nwtechops.com
Sat Aug 23 22:13:01 UTC 2003

> Call me evil if you want, but the unfortunate reality is that THIS
> is how politics works.

Lighten up Ken, nobody calls you evil; we only call you unfortunate.
This IS the way that politics works but not the way that open-source
works (catch a clue, we are better than this bullshit). If you really
want to change something, work toward changing politics. There's your
challenge, one that we all know you will excel at - we do have faith in
you and we all appreciate what your trying to do (but the end does not
justify the means).