[PLUG] The house bill, a possible problem...

david pool dpool at hevanet.com
Sun Aug 24 14:06:02 UTC 2003

Steven A. Adams wrote:

> Well Carla, I'm not going to get into this full-blown rant again.

Um,...really?

<snip>

> passing legislation to mandate
> something, anything, that is already adopted by government rule, <snip>

> will only grow more
> government, add more process and slow production.

How Newtonian. It's a nice clean cause and effect scenario I'll grant
you that.

The only "something, anything" that is mandated in this bill is the
consideration of an option. If DAS is already considering the option, my
hat is off to them. But the politicians had damn well better assure
themselves that they know the option is being considered and this law
accomplishes that.