[PLUG] spam domain list(s)

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Mon Aug 25 02:51:02 UTC 2003

I've come up with the following list of my most frequently appearing
spammer domain names. These names started sending spam to my domain
after my son signed up for a free issue of Skateboarder magazine, and
was required to give an e-mail address. We've fixed the problem for the
future, but some of you may be interested in these for you own mail
filters. Some of these domains generate very low spamassassin scores, so
I'm going for them by name, not score...

If you have a procmailrc or list of similar names, please share it!