[PLUG] /mnt/camera

Robert Kopp iconoklastic at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 14:02:01 UTC 2003

--- "Marvin J. Kosmal" <lamsokvr at xprt.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-08-26 at 09:42, Dirk Ouellette wrote:
> > When I mount my Olympus C-4000 on my RH 9 system
> and go to
> > /mnt/camera/dcim100olymp I continue to upload the
> same 36 pics that are
> > no longer in the camera!!
> Make sure to use mount and umount in pairs..
>
> Every time your mount do umount.
>
> Sounds like you forgot to umount one time.
>
> So try doing a umount and mount again.

I have a similar camera, and when I erase the photos
according to the instructions in the manual, it works.
But it's always a good idea to unmount file systems
before the device is removed, anyhow.

=====
Robert "Tim" Kopp
http://analytic.tripod.com/

"Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies."--Frederick Nietzsche