[PLUG] Hot Geek Girls

Michael C. Robinson michael at goose.robinson-west.com
Tue Aug 26 23:51:01 UTC 2003

Well, for one thing geek girls can't be gay men that don't need you
around no matter how oblivious you are to the partner checking you
out!  As far as I know, there isn't the same sort of danger for guys
with Lesbians either.  I wish our society would find the proper balance
between encouraging some homosexuals to act in a manner that makes
it obvious they are while at the same time staying away from the
opposite extreme of looking the other way when a homophobe murders
a homosexual.  What scares me the most with some homosexuals is
how angry they can get.  I think part of the problem with smart
women is that they often think nobody within their own
community is smart, not that men don't have this problem
too ;-o  As far as ego goes, I'd say there's a fear in most
people that a smart person will just find their faults where
it doesn't help that so many people, smart ones some of them,
are trying to worship human achievement.  I'm surprised the
geek girl numbers are so much lower than the male numbers.
Statistically the number of men is so disproportionate to
the number of women in a significant percentage of the
nation's Universities that institutions are going all the
way to the Supreme Court to win the right to favor men in
enrollment decisions.  Maybe it's evening out, that's good
news for gender diversity in higher education.

     --  Michael