[PLUG] OT - Hot Geek Girls

Michael C. Robinson michael at goose.robinson-west.com
Wed Aug 27 13:45:02 UTC 2003

> However, keep in mind that if the geek guy and the geek girl (assuming
> they both have brains) fail to propagate, then we're losing more genes,
> and the non-brained masses still get larger because the non-brained
> masses haven't figured out how to prevent kids. :)
>
> Just a thought.

Intelligence isn't 100% genetic.  Besides, brilliant people aren't the
only ones who have an important impact out there.  Some
of the disabled keep the rest of us humble.

I'll only avoid procreation naturally so long as I'm single or if I'm
married where there isn't the means to support another.  The sail boat,
etc., we all want doesn't count.  If you believe a higher power has the
authority to procreate you shouldn't interfere with the process
artificially since that means engaging in the act isn't open to Him.
He can defeat your birth control if he wants to, but what kind of person
are you if you get in His way for just a mere five minute thrill?
Maybe He won't bless your relationship after an act like that which
could mean breaking up or worse.

If the goal is to avoid procreation and you have a legitimate reason
to be aiming for that abstinence always works best.  Spock says logic
is only the beginning of wisdom.  We all need more than we can ever
simply know, though even this ironically is a challenge to come to
thanks to our limiting humanity.  Selflessness can be as, or even
more, important than intelligence.

Just a thought.

     --  Michael C. Robinson