[PLUG] OT - Hot Geek Girls

Jeff Schwaber freyley at gmx.net
Wed Aug 27 14:24:02 UTC 2003

> If the goal is to avoid procreation and you have a legitimate reason
> to be aiming for that abstinence always works best.  Spock says logic
> is only the beginning of wisdom.  We all need more than we can ever
> simply know, though even this ironically is a challenge to come to
> thanks to our limiting humanity.  Selflessness can be as, or even
> more, important than intelligence.

Man, I cannot believe you actually posted a religious message, and one
that felt like it came to my doorstep, no less, on this list. Be that as
it may, though, your logic fails:

abstinence relies upon frail human abilities to work.

Death is the best form of avoiding procreation. Well, death by flambe,
as that also sterilizes you and prevents your sperm or eggs from being
used after your death.

Jeff