[PLUG] OT - Hot Geek Girls

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Wed Aug 27 16:56:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 16:21, Petcher, Danielx J wrote:

> Can we please get back to Linux issues?

Indeed.  At the risk of ruining the signal to noise ratio... I'm a bit
sick of hearing about the politics and how to get the hard-to-find Hot
Geek Girls, then what to do with them once you've got them.

On another note... don't suppose anybody has tried to get their
Atmel-based PCMCIA card working with 2.6.0-test4?

Or another note... what do y'all use for procmail rules to filter the
PLUG lists into a seperate folder?  There are so many choices, I don't
know what to do.  :-)

Rob