[PLUG] Retrieving mail from another domain

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Aug 29 06:44:10 UTC 2003

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Paul Heinlein wrote:

> Yes. Set up your .fetchmailrc and then run fetchmail from the command
> line. Alternatively, you can automate it. I start up fetchmail in
> daemon mode every morning and shut it down in the evening:

Paul,

  I expect this to be a very low volume account (except for spam, of course)
so manual mode or once-per-day cron job would be sufficient.

> Have you done any work setting up Roles in pine?

  Nope. I know they exist but have never looked at how to set up or use
them. Guess that's my assignment for the weekend.

> Let me know if you want some further info along those lines.

  Thanks. Let me read the pine docs first.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
                         http://www.appl-ecosys.com/