[PLUG] SourceForge CVS

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Fri Aug 29 12:21:02 UTC 2003

Is anybody able to log on to SF's anonymous CVS?

I've been trying since 0915 and haven't been able to get in once...

athlonrob at hal:~$ cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/atmelwlandriver login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/atmelwlandriver
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to cvs.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.207):2401 failed: Connection timed out

I can't even get in to the web CVS thingy.

This kinda sucks as a developer of my wireless card's drivers stated
they would have a patch in CVS 'as soon as possible' making it possible
for me to get my card working with 2.6.0-test4.  :-\

Is it just me?  The SF status page says CVS is up and running, no
problems.

Rob