[PLUG] unable to mount ext3 file system

Josh Orchard josh at emediatedesigns.com
Fri Aug 29 23:30:02 UTC 2003

> Notice all my <device> have a partation # except for cdroms.
>
> I have never seen <device> as hdb......
>
> Just my $0.02
>
> HTH

hmm.  I think I see the errors of my way.  I hate this.

Ok.  For some reason I was able to write to a filesystem that had no partitions.
So, now I'm starting over.  I have to create partitions then run mkfs.ext3 again.

Correct me if I'm wrong.  but for some reason the partitions were never created and
I have this feeling that will be a bad thing.  And I still have 360GB of data to
move or so.

Josh