[PLUG] Making a link on a web site not appear...

Michael C. Robinson michael at goose.robinson-west.com
Sat Aug 30 18:46:01 UTC 2003

> You may do some scripting and check the IP of the caller.  Do some
> decision from there.  Apache provides lots of information on the
> caller/referrer.
>
> Ken

My outside server has mod_perl, do I write a standard perl script
or is mod_perl a different scripting language?  Do I link
index.htm to the script and have the script then redirect
the client to the proper version of what was index.htm,
perhaps, main_i.htm or main_o.htm?  Is there a name to give
my perl script like index.htm that will cause it to be the
first thing served?

     --  Michael