[PLUG] Off-topic posts and GRASS

Ken Barber mountainman at peak.org
Sun Aug 31 17:12:02 UTC 2003

On Saturday 30 August 2003 18:52, Russ Johnson wrote:
> * Dane P Carver <hamlet at aracnet.com> [2003-08-30 18:02]:
> > No it is not cheating ... It is legalized stealing.
>
> No, it's not stealing. The government is giving out this money.
> They hand it to those that qualify. Stealing is when you take
> something that doesn't belong to you, WITHOUT PERMISSION.

First of all, I agree with Dane Carver.  But that's beside the
point -- I agree with Will Cooley even more.

I'm unsubscribing from this list as soon as I finish sending this
email.  I don't have time to go through 83 messages on the PLUG
list after returning from a 2-day vacation.

If anything interesting gets posted about open source legislation,
or converting USGS DEMs to GRASS, someone please forward it to me
privately.

Thanks,

Ken