[PLUG] Evolution locking up at startup.

Keith Nasman keith at ahapala.net
Tue Dec 2 20:56:02 UTC 2003

Ken,

The times that my evolution has gotten stuck I've dug down in the "."
files in my home dir to find the evolution specific ones and then
moved them to another place. This causes evolution to recreate
them. You'll then probably have to recreate your account(s).

Sorry that isn't more specific but it might get you in the right
direction.

Keith